Paul Wang, D.O.
Dr. Wang is a fellowship-trained, board-certified Pain Physician as well as a board-certified Physiatrist. He completed his residency at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He stayed at Harvard to complete a Pain Management Fellowship in the Department of Anesthesia. After completing his training at Harvard, Dr. Wang moved to Arizona and was named a "Top Doctor" in Pain Management by his peers. He specializes in:
1. Epidural steroid injections under x-ray guidance.
2. Spinal facet injections for arthritis causing low back pain, neck pain, and cervicogenic headaches .
3. Radiofrequency ablation for long term pain relief.
4. Discography for evaluation of discogenic pain.
5. Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET) for the treatment of discogenic pain.
6. Knee, shoulder, and hip injections.
7. EMG and nerve conduction studies.
8. Spinal cord stimulation.
9. Minimally invasive lumbar decompression.
10. Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for compression fractures.
Harvard Medical School Program at Brigham & Women's Hospital
Harvard Medical School Program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital
Paul Wang's CV